Camping by Henry Handwork
DescriptionA camping scene hand-embroidered on 100% white cotton.
Henry Handwork is committed to preserving the centuries-old art of hand-embroidery. Their designers in Portland, Oregon work collaboratively with a team of artisans in Vietnam to create unique products that add elegant details to the home.
These collections are handmade, and individual items will vary slightly in size, color, and design execution. All items are made from either 100% cotton or 100% linen and daily use is encouraged. Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle, tumble dry on low heat until damp, line dry, iron on reverse for traditional finish.
Not all product types are available in each design motif. Only applicable product types are available under their respective listings and measure as follows:
- Hand Towel: 16 x 24 inches with hemstitch
- Cocktail Napkins: 6 x 6 inches with hemstitch, sold in set of 4 (unless otherwise noted)
- Tissue Box Cover: 4.25 x 4.25 x 5.25 inches, fits standard cube
- Sachet: 7 x 7 inches, contains French lavender in refillable, removable interior pouch
- Kitchen Towel: 18 x 28 inches, finished with plain hem and hanging loop at inside top
- Terry Towel: 12 x 18 inches, embroidered on dobby
- Dinner Napkin: 20 x 20 inches with hemstitch
- Table Runner: 18 x 60 inches with hemstitch
- These specifications do not apply to Estate collections, which are otherwise noted.