Classic Percale by LETTO
In LETTO's trifecta of classics, Classic Percale is an important player and a key component of every bedding wardrobe. We prefer this bedding as temperatures rise in the spring and as they fade in the fall.
The weave is a traditional percale, yielding cool, crisp bedding that makes us think of overnight stays at our grandparent's house. Not fussy, and built for the ages, a sturdy Italian percale is durable. It's also soft and lightweight for an exceptional night's sleep.
LETTO's Classic Percale is Italian bred, through and through. The Italians we know consider this to be the perfect combination of thread count and weight. With fine threads spun of long-staple cotton, the fabric is woven to a respectable 464 thread count. All steps of the process take place in Northern Italy, including the the meticulous cutting and sewing.
Classic Percale care note: Natural fibers, and percale weaves in particular, are prone to wrinkles. Classic Percale is made from long staples (fibers) which helps to minimize wrinkling, and the fabric will also relax with wear and laundering. To regain some percale crispness and eliminate some wrinkles, partially machine dry your sheets, put them on your bed and air dry for a few hours before putting on other layers.
As in all LETTO bedding, the Italian fabrics and craftsmanship are guaranteed to be the finest in the world, authentically described and labeled, and styled for modern bedrooms-- no fussy hemstitching, and no floppy flanges; just simple hems and borders, and clean knife edges.
All LETTO bedding is STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified (product class ll), guaranteeing that all components (fabric, thread, labels and buttons) have been thoroughly tested for harmful substances and determined to be safe for human health.
All LETTO bedding comes in its own protective button-closure pouch constructed of the same fabric. The bottom of every fitted sheet and flat sheet is adorned with our signature Buonanotte ribbon, providing easy indicators of how to position the sheets for easy bed making.
- 100% long staple cotton (including Egyptian), percale weave, 464 thread count.
- Machine wash and dry separately, on low temperature. Avoid bleach and softeners. Iron on medium as needed.
- Made in Italy.
- Flat Sheets are constructed with a two-inch hem on all four sides and trimmed with Buonanotte ribbon at the bottom.
- Fitted Sheets have 17 inch pockets and are elasticized all the away around with Buonanotte ribbon embellished at the bottom.
- Standard and King Pillowcases are sold in pairs and are envelope closure for a clean and tailored look.
- Duvet Covers are also made with clean, straight edges, have a hidden button closure at the bottom with signature red button holes.
- Large Square (European) and Travel (Boudoir) Pillowcases are sold individually and are also envelope closure.
- Knife Edge Finishing: Pillowcases and duvet covers feature clean, knife edges at the seams which means there are no decorative finishes or flanges. These modern edges and corners provide a clean, simple and polished look.
- Queen, King and Cal King Sheet Sets are offered at a small discount compared to open-stock purchases. Sets include one flat sheet, one fitted sheet, and one pair of pillowcases Queen sets come with standard pillowcases; King and Cal King sets come with either standard or king pillowcases.