Nouveau Monogram by Henry Handwork
DescriptionInspired by a classic French pattern from the 1920s, this stately monogram evokes old-world charm while still feeling fresh and modern. Composed of tiny hand-embroidered French knots on white Italian linen, each piece is slightly unique revealing the beauty in the handmade. Premade and ready to ship in single letters, get a personalized look without the wait of a custom order.
Henry Handwork is committed to preserving the centuries-old art of hand-embroidery. Their designers in Portland, Oregon work collaboratively with a team of artisans in Vietnam to create unique products that add elegant details to the home.
These collections are handmade, and individual items will vary slightly in size, color, and design execution. All items are made from 100% linen and daily use is encouraged. Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle, tumble dry on low heat until damp, line dry, iron on reverse for traditional finish.
Not all product types are available in each monogram motif. Only applicable product types are available under their respective listings and measure as follows:
- Hand Towel: 16 x 28 inches. Nouveau, Lavender, and Holiday feature a hemstitch while Twig and Meadow do not
- Cocktail Napkins: 6 x 6 inches with hemstitch, sold in set of 4 (unless otherwise noted)
- Tissue Box Cover: 4.25 x 4.25 x 5 inches, fits standard cube
- Dinner Napkin: 20 x 20 inches with hemstitch
- Decorative Pillow: 18 x 18 inches with piping and centered monogram, includes feather and down insert
- These specifications do not apply to Estate or everyday collections, which are otherwise noted.