Lattice Estate | Tablecloth
DescriptionPure Italian linen hand-drawn square hemstitch. Decorative corners and pattern repeated on tablecloth top.
Henry Handwork is committed to preserving the centuries-old art of hand-embroidery. Their designers in Portland, Oregon work collaboratively with a team of artisans in Vietnam to create unique products that add elegant details to the home.
These collections are handmade, and individual items will vary slightly in size, color, and design execution. All items are made from 100% linen and daily use is encouraged. Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle, tumble dry on low heat until damp, line dry, iron on reverse for traditional finish.
Items available in the Estate Collections are as follows:
- Tablecloth: 70 x 108 inches
- Cocktail Napkin: 6 x 9 inches, sold individually
- Dinner Napkin: Heirloom, Jardin, and Winter measure 20 x 20 inches while Doppio, Lattice, and Panier measure 22 x 22 inches
- Placemat: 14 x 24 inches, sold individually
- Table Runner: 16 x 96 inches
- These specifications do not apply to everyday collections, which are otherwise noted.