Lino Primo by LETTO
Lino Primo is for the true linen aficionado. Time, use and laundering are required for these sheets to become their ultimate best. While we pre-wash our Classic Linen (already some of the finest linen in the world), these sheets come to you in their off-the-loom state: crisp, stiff and a little bit rough. But for those who have experienced linen sheets passed down through the generations, patience will be rewarded with an exquisite and comfortable sleeping experience.
This bedding is made from the finest flax fibers grown in world: Belgium and Northern Europe provide the perfect climate for the flax plant to develop long, thin fibers. After harvest, the raw materials are sent to Italy where tradition and state of the art textile technology work their magic.
Lino Primo care note: as the fibers relax with wear and laundering over time, machine washing and drying will deliver the the softest sheets, voluminous comfortable wrinkles and all. For those that prefer linen in its original crisp state, simply line dry and put on the bed with or without ironing.
As in all LETTO bedding, the Italian fabrics and craftsmanship are guaranteed to be the finest in the world, authentically described and labeled, and styled for modern bedrooms-- no fussy hemstitching, and no floppy flanges; just simple hems and borders, and clean knife edges.
All LETTO bedding is STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified (product class ll), guaranteeing that all components (fabric, thread, labels and buttons) have been thoroughly tested for harmful substances and determined to be safe for human health. Additionally, all LETTO linen carries the Masters of Linen® certification guaranteeing European heritage from flax to fabric.
All LETTO bedding comes in its own protective button-closure pouch constructed of the same fabric. The bottom of every fitted sheet and flat sheet is adorned with our signature Buonanotte ribbon, providing easy indicators of how to position the sheets for easy bed making.
- 100% linen spun from Belgian flax, percale weave, 140 thread count, 150 gsm weight, pre-washed for immediate comfort.
- Machine wash and dry separately, on low temperature. Avoid bleach and softeners. Iron on medium as needed.
- Made in Italy.
- Flat Sheets are constructed with a two-inch hem on all four sides and trimmed with Buonanotte ribbon at the bottom
- Fitted Sheets have 17 inch pockets and are elasticized all the away around with Buonanotte ribbon embellished at the bottom.
- Standard and King Pillowcases are sold in pairs and are envelope closure for a clean and tailored look.
- Duvet Covers are also made with clean, straight edges, have a hidden button closure at the bottom with signature red button holes.
- Large Square (European) and Travel (Boudoir) Pillowcases are sold individually and are also envelope closure.
- Knife Edge Finishing: Pillowcases and duvet covers feature clean, knife edges at the seams which means there are no decorative finishes or flanges. These modern edges and corners provide a clean, simple and polished look.
- Queen, King and Cal King Sheet Sets are offered at a small discount compared to open-stock purchases. Sets include one flat sheet, one fitted sheet, and one pair of pillowcases Queen sets come with standard pillowcases; King and Cal King sets come with either standard or king pillowcases.