Sea Island Sateen by LETTO
Egyptian, Giza, Supima, Long Staple, Extra-Long Staple. Yes, these are considered the finest grades of cotton in the world. They're grown in ideal climates and are known for their long staples (fiber length), providing both softness and strength. In the world of cotton, these elite categories represent only a small percentage of production and are the foundation of what we do at LETTO.
However.... true bedding enthusiasts must consider Sea Island cotton and should consider adding Sea Island Sateen bedding to their bedding collection.
Cultivated on the island of the West Indies, the Caribbean climate provides an abundance of sunshine and cloudbursts, allowing the cotton plants to flourish. Producing fibers of 50 mm (Giza fibers are 35 mm), the sateen weave bedding made from this cotton defies description.
Soft, buttery and supple? Yes, yes and yes! Will you thank us later? Yes! Will you trust us that this is money well spent...?
As in all LETTO bedding, the Italian fabrics and craftsmanship are guaranteed to be the finest in the world, authentically described and labeled, and styled for modern bedrooms-- no fussy hemstitching, and no floppy flanges; just simple hems and borders, and clean knife edges.
All LETTO bedding is STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified (product class ll), guaranteeing that all components (fabric, thread, labels and buttons) have been thoroughly tested for harmful substances and determined to be safe for human health.
All LETTO bedding comes in its own protective button-closure pouch constructed of the same fabric. The bottom of every fitted sheet and flat sheet is adorned with our signature Buonanotte ribbon, providing easy indicators of how to position the sheets for easy bed making.
- 100% Sea Island cotton, grown in the West Indies, sateen weave, 600 thread count.
- Machine wash and dry separately, on low temperature. Avoid bleach and softeners. Iron on medium as needed.
- Made in Italy.
- Flat Sheets are constructed with a two-inch hem on all four sides and trimmed with Buonanotte ribbon at the bottom
- Fitted Sheets have 17 inch pockets and are elasticized all the away around with Buonanotte ribbon embellished at the bottom.
- Standard and King Pillowcases are sold in pairs and are envelope closure for a clean and tailored look.
- Duvet Covers are also made with clean, straight edges, have a hidden button closure at the bottom with signature red button holes.
- Large Square (European) and Travel (Boudoir) Pillowcases are sold individually and are also envelope closure.
- Knife Edge Finishing: Pillowcases and duvet covers feature clean, knife edges at the seams which means there are no decorative finishes or flanges. These modern edges and corners provide a clean, simple and polished look.
- Queen, King and Cal King Sheet Sets are offered at a small discount compared to open-stock purchases. Sets include one flat sheet, one fitted sheet, and one pair of pillowcases Queen sets come with standard pillowcases; King and Cal King sets come with either standard or king pillowcases.