Americano Sateen | Large Square Pillowcase
LETTO's lightweight 600 thread count Americano bedding collection is truly bicultural and represents both American and Italian textile expertise.
Americano's extra-long staple Pima cotton is grown in the hot climates of California and Texas under the watchful eyes of the Supima coalition, allowing use of the SUPIMA® trademark. This guarantees superior quality cotton fibers representing less than one percent of U.S. cotton production. After harvest, the fine cotton fibers travel across The Atlantic to Italy to be spun into very fine threads and woven into sumptuous bedding fabrics.
Americano Sateen is warm and soft to the touch and because of its weave, has a lustrous look. Since the threads used to weave the fabric are very thin (this is a good thing that is able to be achieved by using extra-long staple cotton fibers) a higher thread count is possible without the sheets feeling too heavy. Light, soft and downy, this sateen provides the perfect cocoon.
Americano Sateen care note: this weave gets its softness via the loom. The top thread (weft) floats over several bottom threads (warp) allowing more of the soft fibers to touch the skin. This produces the buttery softness of sateen along with a slight shimmer. This shimmer will go away with laundering and can be carefully revived with a hot iron.
As in all LETTO bedding, the Italian fabrics and craftsmanship are guaranteed to be the finest in the world, authentically described and labeled, and styled for modern bedrooms-- no fussy hemstitching, and no floppy flanges; just simple hems and borders, and clean knife edges.
All LETTO bedding is STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified (product class ll), guaranteeing that all components (fabric, thread, labels and buttons) have been thoroughly tested for harmful substances and determined to be safe for human health.
All LETTO bedding comes in its own protective button-closure pouch constructed of the same fabric. The bottom of every fitted sheet and flat sheet is adorned with our signature Buonanotte ribbon, providing easy indicators of how to position the sheets for easy bed making.
- 100% American Supima® extra-long staple cotton, sateen weave, 600 thread count.
- Available in White.
- Machine wash and dry separately, on low temperature. Avoid bleach and softeners. Iron on medium as needed.
- Made in Italy.
- Flat Sheets are constructed with a two-inch hem on all four sides and trimmed with Buonanotte ribbon at the bottom
- Fitted Sheets have 17 inch pockets and are elasticized all the away around with Buonanotte ribbon embellished at the bottom.
- Standard and King Pillowcases are sold in pairs and are envelope closure for a clean and tailored look.
- Duvet Covers are also made with clean, straight edges, have a hidden button closure at the bottom with signature red button holes.
- Large Square (European) and Travel (Boudoir) Pillowcases are sold individually and are also envelope closure.
- Knife Edge Finishing: Pillowcases and duvet covers feature clean, knife edges at the seams which means there are no decorative finishes or flanges. These modern edges and corners provide a clean, simple and polished look.
- Queen, King and Cal King Sheet Sets are offered at a small discount compared to open-stock purchases. Sets include one flat sheet, one fitted sheet, and one pair of pillowcases Queen sets come with standard pillowcases; King and Cal King sets come with either standard or king pillowcases.