Classic Linen | Fitted Sheet
Another bedding wardrobe building block in LETTO's classics collection, Classic Linen delivers a perfect night's sleep during the warm and sultry nights of summer, or anytime of year for those that love the light, airy feel of a laundered linen shirts.
For those who have experienced the pleasures of well-worn linen sheets in small, old-world European hotels, Classic Linen helps recreate that feeling in your bedroom. A true classic, pure linen sheets are durable and soft at the same time.
Classic Linen is European-bred, through and through. Northern France and Belgium provide the perfect combination of rain, sunlight and temperature for the producing the softest flax fibers. After harvest, those fibers are sent to Northern Italy to create long, strong, and thin threads that make this comfortable yet durable bedding. LETTO takes the extra step of pre-washing this bedding so it's ready for immediate comfort.
Classic Linen care note: as the fibers relax with wear and laundering over time, machine washing and drying will deliver the the softest sheets, voluminous comfortable wrinkles and all. For those that prefer linen in its original crisp state, simply line dry and put on the bed with or without ironing.
As in all LETTO bedding, the Italian fabrics and craftsmanship are guaranteed to be the finest in the world, authentically described and labeled, and styled for modern bedrooms-- no fussy hemstitching, and no floppy flanges; just simple hems and borders, and clean knife edges.
All LETTO bedding is STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified (product class ll), guaranteeing that all components (fabric, thread, labels and buttons) have been thoroughly tested for harmful substances and determined to be safe for human health. Additionally, all LETTO linen carries the Masters of Linen® certification guaranteeing European heritage from flax to fabric.
All LETTO bedding comes in its own protective button-closure pouch constructed of the same fabric. The bottom of every fitted sheet and flat sheet is adorned with our signature Buonanotte ribbon, providing easy indicators of how to position the sheets for easy bed making.
- 100% linen spun from Belgian flax, percale weave, 140 thread count, 150 gsm weight, pre-washed for immediate comfort.
- Machine wash and dry separately, on low temperature. Avoid bleach and softeners. Iron on medium as needed.
- Made in Italy.
- Flat Sheets are constructed with a two-inch hem on all four sides and trimmed with Buonanotte ribbon at the bottom
- Fitted Sheets have 17 inch pockets and are elasticized all the away around with Buonanotte ribbon embellished at the bottom.
- Standard and King Pillowcases are sold in pairs and are envelope closure for a clean and tailored look.
- Duvet Covers are also made with clean, straight edges, have a hidden button closure at the bottom with signature red button holes.
- Large Square (European) and Travel (Boudoir) Pillowcases are sold individually and are also envelope closure.
- Knife Edge Finishing: Pillowcases and duvet covers feature clean, knife edges at the seams which means there are no decorative finishes or flanges. These modern edges and corners provide a clean, simple and polished look.
- Queen, King and Cal King Sheet Sets are offered at a small discount compared to open-stock purchases. Sets include one flat sheet, one fitted sheet, and one pair of pillowcases Queen sets come with standard pillowcases; King and Cal King sets come with either standard or king pillowcases.