Woodland Silk | Fitted Sheet
We call it Woodland Silk because, well, it feels like silk! There's no debating that silk bedding provides warmth and softness, but it requires special care and has a limited lifespan when exposed to detergents. Woodland Silk, however, keeps its luster, stands the test of daily use, and is naturally antibacterial.
Extruded from the fibers of sustainably grown birch and oak trees, the long, supple, ultra-thin threads are woven into a silky, satiny, luminescent fabric that feels sensual on the skin. While cozily warm, it is also highly absorbent and breathable, both of which help regulate body temperature and provide a comfortable night's sleep.
As in all LETTO bedding, the Italian fabrics and craftsmanship are guaranteed to be the finest in the world, authentically described and labeled, and styled for modern bedrooms-- no fussy hemstitching, and no floppy flanges; just simple hems and borders, and clean knife edges.
All LETTO bedding is STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified (product class ll), guaranteeing that all components (fabric, thread, labels and buttons) have been thoroughly tested for harmful substances and determined to be safe for human health.
All LETTO bedding comes in its own protective button-closure pouch constructed of the same fabric. The bottom of every fitted sheet and flat sheet is adorned with our signature Buonanotte ribbon, providing easy indicators of how to position the sheets for easy bed making.
- 100% Italian modal, made from sustainably grown beech trees, sateen weave, 300 thread count.
- Available in White and Gray.
- Machine wash and dry separately, on low temperature. Avoid bleach and softeners. Remove from dryer promptly to avoid wrinkles.
- Made in Italy.
- Flat Sheets are constructed with a two-inch hem on all four sides and trimmed with Buonanotte ribbon at the bottom
- Fitted Sheets have 17 inch pockets and are elasticized all the away around with Buonanotte ribbon embellished at the bottom.
- Standard and King Pillowcases are sold in pairs and are envelope closure for a clean and tailored look.
- Duvet Covers are also made with clean, straight edges, have a hidden button closure at the bottom with signature red button holes.
- Large Square (European) and Travel (Boudoir) Pillowcases are sold individually and are also envelope closure.
- Knife Edge Finishing: Pillowcases and duvet covers feature clean, knife edges at the seams which means there are no decorative finishes or flanges. These modern edges and corners provide a clean, simple and polished look.
- Queen, King and Cal King Sheet Sets are offered at a small discount compared to open-stock purchases. Sets include one flat sheet, one fitted sheet, and one pair of pillowcases Queen sets come with standard pillowcases; King and Cal King sets come with either standard or king pillowcases.